The Australian People's Refugee Visa
List of Endorsements 101-200
101. Annah Evington, Byron Bay NSW
102. Karin Chai, Ecumenical Social Justice Group W S Inc, Brisbane QLD
103. David Lovejoy, Byron Shire Echo, Mullumbimby NSW
104. Cecily Briggs, C & C Intercultural Projects Consultancy Sydney NSW
105. Tony & Anne McLeod-Nibbs, Albury-Wodonga RAR Albury NSW
This country has been built on all migrants efforts, so we should not fear a continuation of this process.
106. David Rivers, Melbourne VIC
107. Michael Jones, Sydney NSW
Which side of the razor wire are the criminals on?
108. Christopher J. Fama, whollysnakes.com Brisbane QLD
109. Natalie Davey, Saltwater Projects, Melbourne VIC
We must change the current inhumane approach to people who have fled here in search of a peaceful and safe existence.
110. Ken Peak, Eltham VIC
Stop Mandatory Detention now - we need to get all the children out of detention
111. mary sculthorp, Balmain, Sydney NSW
We have left humanity behind in all this thuggery
112. sara mitchell, Sydney NSW
viva refugee visa
113. Adam Eldridge, Sydney NSW
114. meg foley, Buderim QLD
we do care, we want to help
115. Sammy Ringer, Maleny QLD
116. Colin Steward, Neutral Bay, Sydney NSW
117. Theo Mackaay, Perth WA
We need to make this a people's movement.
118. Joan Anne Miller, Rockingham WA
I feel helpless. What I do is not enough
119. Tui Hill, CSAHS Sydney NSW
120. Kieron Michaels, Sydney NSW
121. Howard Guille, National Tertiary Education Union, Brisbane QLD
122. Klaas and Aafke WOLDRING, Republic Now! - Pearl Beach NSW
123. Dorothy Veldman, Labor4refugees, Myrtleford NSW
Congratulations to the movers and shakers! We all need to stand up and be counted on this issue!
124. Colin Long, Melbourne VIC
125. Sarah McCarthy, Sydney NSW
126. Julie Browning, Sydney NSW
127. Kathleen Schinkel, Sydney NSW
128. Petra Ladwig, Buderim QLD
129. Brenda Turner, Sydney NSW
I am not australian but until something is done about the outrageous treatment of refugees I am ashamed to even live here.
130. Jane Cameron, Fisheye Design Sydney NSW
131. Annie, Sydney NSW
132. William Mason, Hornsby NSW
What happened to our compassion?
133. Leisa Robinson, Hornsby NSW
My Refugee Song is here (go to SONGS)
134. Margaret Clarke, Newcastle NSW
135. Sherrie Cross, Sydney NSW
I am deeply ashamed at the Australian Government's cruel and inhumane treatment of asylum seekers.
136. Sandra Handley, Sydney NSW
137. Meg Sherval, Macquarie University, Sydney NSW
138. Katherine Sherring, Sydney NSW
139. Carolyn Agocs, North Sydney NSW
140. TERESA AGUSTIN, Manly Catholic Social Justice Group, Fairlight NSW
141. Robyn Boyd, Jindera Via Albury NSW
142. Dr Rosemary Ashton, Sydney NSW
Australia has very strict health requirements on applicants for permanent residency. These should not necessarily be applied to refugees. For many reasons refugees may be expected to have a greater burden of illness. We should aim to help them through these problems before making a final assessment of their "health checks".
143. Paul Hyam, Adelaide SA
144. Sigrid Borke, Melbourne VIC
145. Sarina Greco, Brotherhood of St Laurence, Melbourne VIC
146. Tim O'Connor, Bondi Refugee Support Group Sydney NSW
147. David, Melbourne VIC
It is a national disgrace, the way the asylum seekers have been treated, especially the children overboard fiasco
148. Kim Leach, JAFA (Just And Fair Asylum), Sydney NSW
149. Robert Hart, Craigieburn NSW
I live in shame at being an Australian Citizen at the moment. saddled by a racist government on one side and a gutless and cowardly opposition on the other.
150. Tanya Moir, University of Queensland Amnesty International Group, Brisbane QLD
Here's to a more compassionate approach to refugees and asylum seekers.
151. Mark Cutler, Topix Toronto CAN
152. Alex Salmon, resistance Fremantle WA
153. Rungula Rae Cottam, Fair Go, Waikiki WA
Is it Justice or Just Us?
154. Rohan Vora Brisbane QLD
155. Sarah Holland-Batt Bardon ACT
156. becky ashby Brisbane QLD
157. barbara ashby Brisbane QLD
human rights is for all!
158. Melissa Lovell, Amnesty Group University of Queensland, Brisbane QLD
159. Matt Howe, Canberra ACT
160. megan smith, Brisbane QLD
161. Narelle Oliver, Brisbane QLD
162. John Skelton, Brisbane QLD
163. Terrica Strudwick, Yeppoon QLD
164. Chris Condon, United Nations Student Association (University of Queensland) Brisbane QLD
165. Josephine Yan, Brisbane QLD
166. Mary Dimech, Sydney NSW
167. Rosemarie, Sydney NSW
168. Grace Gorman, Melbourne VIC
Hurry up! Insanity sets in very quickly.
169. Angelika Dunker, Garran, Canberra ACT
170. Debbie Hewitt, Brisbane QLD
171. Joyce Christie, Balmain NSW
172. Praveena Gunaratnam, Sydney NSW
173. Rosie Scott, Sydney NSW
174. Miles Rider, North Rockhampton QLD
175. Zoe Cebuliak, Amnesty International, UQ Division, Brisbane QLD
176. Joe Debattista, Brisbane QLD
"For those who've come across the sea, we've boundless plains to share ... Advance Australia Fair"
177. Anne Junor, National Tertiary Education Union Sydney NSW
The concentation camps must be closed
178. Yves De Deene, Queensland University of Technology - Amnesty International LG-159 LG-405, Brisbane QLD
Peace and love to all the people that flee their country for human rights abuses
179. Frederika Steen, Romero Community Centre, Brisbane QLD
Has this been emailled to all fed pollies
180. Komla Tsey, Brisbane QLD
I agree with the content of the Discussion Paper: The Australian Peoples Visa
181. Ginger Briggs, JAFA (Just and Fair Asylum), Sydney NSW
182. Melissa Thomas, Homebush, Sydney NSW
183. barbara cameron, Sydney NSW
184. Sarah, Sydney NSW
185. Lisa Lloyd, Burleigh Heads
I am disgusted and ashamed by the current government's policies
186. Matthew Creasey, Adelaide SA
187. Rowan Kolasa, St Kilda VIC
188. Nigel Barker, Wiesbaden
189. Jo Maree Coghlan, shoalhaven refugee action, Bomaderry NSW
190. Vanessa Macauley, Northcote VIC
191. Phillip Eric Parsons, Deloraine TAS
192. Cloud, Lismore Rural Australians for Refugees, Kyogle NSW
How awful that private citizens should be having to lead the way. I thought that's what we elected 'leaders' for. But since they're mostly a useless, self-centred bunch initiatives like this have become essential. Love the humanity embodied in this document.
193. Phil Reynolds, Lismore Rural Australians for Refugees, Kyogle NSW
I endorse this discussion paper wholeheartedly.
194. John Allan, Lismore NSW
In signing this petition I assert that people have a right to be treated with dignity and compassion. As this is also attested to by many international covenants for the great mass of humanity, it is even more valid for those seeking refuge from violation of said rights.
195. Debra Miles, Townsville QLD
196. Graham Green, Sydney NSW
197. Peter Jones, School of Social Work and Community Welfare, James Cook University Townsville QLD
198. Jean & Jeff Jordan, Eltham VIC
199. Naomi Doessel, Brisbane QLD
200. Tony McMahon, School of Social Work and Community Welfare, James Cook University Townsville QLD